- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Professional dog training classes for all levels. 6 Week class sessions at our hospital (Coming soon!)
- Digital Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern X-ray equipment provides high quality digital radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders. Our hospital is one of the few facilities in the United States that brings digital technology to veterinary medicine.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists by electronic technology.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations. In most cases we can have your pet's results within minutes.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, dental X-rays, tooth extractions and oral surgery.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral & Training. We can provide advice, as well as training courses, regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Boarding: We provide pet boarding as a service to our clients. All boarders receive personal attention from our caring staff. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours seven days a week, including Sunday.
- Grooming & Bathing: Our state of the art grooming facility is one of the most modern anywhere. Professional grooming, expert breed cuts as well as routine and therapeutic bathing services are available. 42" Plasma screens in our waiting area give you special and unique veiwing of your pet being groomed.
- Doggie DayCare: Daily and weekly, easy in and out, professional, veterinary supervised Doggie DayCare services are available.
- Ultrasound: Please call to schedule.
- Emergency Care: Our expanded hours from 8 AM to 10 PM every day, including Saturday & Sunday, without an emergency fee at our hospital for provides peace of mind for the pet owner. Please call our main telephone number for instructions for after 10 PM emergencies.